Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the German Version of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF): A Comparison of Four Models
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Kriston, L., Günzler, C., Harms, A. and Berner, M. (2008), Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the German Version of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF): A Comparison of Four Models. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 92–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00474.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- 13Structural equation modeling. In: HairJF, AndersonRE, TathamRL, BlackWC, eds. Multivariate data analysis. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall; 1998:577–667., , , .
- 15Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. New York, NY: Guilford Press; 1998..
- 16Structural equation modeling with AMOS. Basic concepts, applications, and programming. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum; 2001..
- 17AMOS 4.0 user's guide. Chicago, IL: Small Waters Corporation; 1999., .
- 19American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th edition. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.