A Three-Dimensional Theoretical Model of the Relationship Between Cavernosal Expandability and Percent Cavernosal Smooth Muscle
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 644–655, May 2007
How to Cite
Luo, H., Goldstein, I. and Udelson, D. (2007), A Three-Dimensional Theoretical Model of the Relationship Between Cavernosal Expandability and Percent Cavernosal Smooth Muscle. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 644–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00492.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!