FK506 and Sildenafil Promote Erectile Function Recovery after Cavernous Nerve Injury Through Antioxidative Mechanisms
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4i, pages 908–916, July 2007
How to Cite
Lagoda, G., Jin, L., Lehrfeld, T. J., Liu, T. and Burnett, A. L. (2007), FK506 and Sildenafil Promote Erectile Function Recovery after Cavernous Nerve Injury Through Antioxidative Mechanisms. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 908–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00519.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!