Role of 5-HT Receptor Antagonists in Mediating Intracavernous Pressure Response Induced by Fluvoxamine in Conscious Rats
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4ii, pages 1108–1116, July 2007
How to Cite
Aizawa, N., Ishizuka, O., Ogawa, T., Mizusawa, H., Igawa, Y. and Nishizawa, O. (2007), Role of 5-HT Receptor Antagonists in Mediating Intracavernous Pressure Response Induced by Fluvoxamine in Conscious Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1108–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00534.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!