ORIGINAL RESEARCH–EPIDEMIOLOGY: Male Erectile Dysfunction: Its Prevalence in Western Australia and Associated Sociodemographic Factors
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2008
How to Cite
Chew, K.-K., Stuckey, B., Bremner, A., Earle, C. and Jamrozik, K. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–EPIDEMIOLOGY: Male Erectile Dysfunction: Its Prevalence in Western Australia and Associated Sociodemographic Factors. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 60–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00548.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- 2Epidemiology and natural history of erectile dysfunction: Risk factors including iatrogenic and aging. In: JardinA, WagnerG, KhouryS, GiulianoF, Padma-NathanH, RosenR, eds. Erectile dysfunction. Plymouth, UK: Health Publications Ltd; 2000:19–51., , , .
- 5Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Standard Classification of Occupations: catalog number 1220.0. 2nd edition. Canberra, ACT: Australia, Commonwealth of Australia; 1997.
- 6Australian Bureau of Statistics. Census of population and housing: Socio-economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), 2001, Australia: catalog number 2033.0.55.001. Canberra, ACT: Australia, Commonwealth of Australia; 2003.
- 9United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World population by five-year age group and sex—constant-fertility variant 2000–2025. In World Population Prospects: The 2004 Revision Population Database. Available at: http://esa.un.org/unpp (accessed August 24, 2006).
- 11Prevalence and determinants of erectile dysfunction in Santos, Southeastern Brazil. Sao Paulo Med J 2002;120:49–54., , , .
- 19United Nations. Demographic yearbook; annuaire démographique, 2000. New York: United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Statistical Office; 2002:164–240.
- 20Australian Bureau of Statistics. Demography, Western Australia 2001: catalog number 3311.5. Canberra, ACT, Australia: Commonwealth of Australia; 2003.
- 25The aging population in Australia. The Aging Male 2001;4:101–5..
- 27Sexual activity, prevalence of sexual problems, and associated help-seeking patterns in men and women aged 40–80 years in Korea: Data from the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviour (GSSAB). J Sex Med 2006;3:201–11., , , .
- 29Sexual activity and dysfunction among men and women aged 40 to 80 years. Eur Urol 2003;2(2 suppl):117, Abst 459., , , , .
- 31Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Occupational classification (ISCO-88): Concepts, methods, reliability, validity and cross-national comparability. Labour market and social policy Occasional Papers No 20 OECD Working Papers. Vol V, No 52. Paris: International Labour Office; 1997.