Enhanced External Counterpulsation in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease-Associated Erectile Dysfunction. Part II: Impact of Disease Duration and Treatment Courses
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1448–1453, September 2007
How to Cite
El-Sakka, A. I., Morsy, A. M. and Fagih, B. I. (2007), Enhanced External Counterpulsation in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease-Associated Erectile Dysfunction. Part II: Impact of Disease Duration and Treatment Courses. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1448–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00550.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!