ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SURGERY: Concomitant Ventral Phalloplasty During Penile Implant Surgery: A Novel Procedure That Optimizes Patient Satisfaction and Their Perception of Phallic Length After Penile Implant Surgery
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1494–1499, September 2007
How to Cite
Miranda-Sousa, A., Keating, M., Moreira, S., Baker, M. and Carrion, R. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SURGERY: Concomitant Ventral Phalloplasty During Penile Implant Surgery: A Novel Procedure That Optimizes Patient Satisfaction and Their Perception of Phallic Length After Penile Implant Surgery. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1494–1499. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00551.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!