Treatment Satisfaction with Sildenafil in a Canadian Real-Life Setting. A 6-Month Prospective Observational Study of Primary Care Practices
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1414–1421, September 2007
How to Cite
Carrier, S., Brock, G., Casey, R., Tarride, J.-E., Elliott, S., Dugré, H., Rousseau, C., D'Angelo, P. and Defoy, I. (2007), Treatment Satisfaction with Sildenafil in a Canadian Real-Life Setting. A 6-Month Prospective Observational Study of Primary Care Practices. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1414–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00555.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!