Influence of High-Power Potassium-Titanyl-Phosphate Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate on Erectile Function: A Short-Term Follow-Up Study
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 1701–1707, November 2007
How to Cite
Paick, J.-S., Um, J. M., Kim, S. W. and Ku, J. H. (2007), Influence of High-Power Potassium-Titanyl-Phosphate Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate on Erectile Function: A Short-Term Follow-Up Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1701–1707. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00574.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!