Psychological, Medical, and Pharmacological Correlates of Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1358–1366, September 2007
How to Cite
Leiblum, S., Seehuus, M., Goldmeier, D. and Brown, C. (2007), Psychological, Medical, and Pharmacological Correlates of Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1358–1366. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00575.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!