Predictive Correlation Between the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) and Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM): Implications for Calculating a Derived SHIM for Clinical Use
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1336–1344, September 2007
How to Cite
Ramanathan, R., Mulhall, J., Rao, S., Leung, R., Martinez Salamanca, J. I., Mandhani, A. and Tewari, A. (2007), Predictive Correlation Between the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) and Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM): Implications for Calculating a Derived SHIM for Clinical Use. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1336–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00576.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!