COMMENTARY: Are the Endocrine Society's Clinical Practice Guidelines on Androgen Therapy in Women Misguided? A Commentary
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1223–1235, September 2007
How to Cite
Traish, A., Guay, A. T., Spark, R. F. and the Testosterone Therapy in Women Study Group (2007), COMMENTARY: Are the Endocrine Society's Clinical Practice Guidelines on Androgen Therapy in Women Misguided? A Commentary. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1223–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00584.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!