ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Effects of ACE Inhibition and Beta-Blockade on Female Genital Structures in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 1593–1603, November 2007
How to Cite
Toblli, J. E., Cao, G., Casabé, A. R. and Bechara, A. J. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Effects of ACE Inhibition and Beta-Blockade on Female Genital Structures in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1593–1603. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00597.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!