Bremelanotide: An Overview of Preclinical CNS Effects on Female Sexual Function
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION AND THE CNS
Volume 4, Issue Supplement s4, pages 269–279, November 2007
How to Cite
Pfaus, J., Giuliano, F. and Gelez, H. (2007), Bremelanotide: An Overview of Preclinical CNS Effects on Female Sexual Function. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 269–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00610.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!