Low Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin and Testosterone Levels in Association with Erectile Dysfunction among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Men Receiving Testosterone and Oxandrolone
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 241–247, January 2008
How to Cite
Wasserman, P., Segal-Maurer, S. and Rubin, D. (2008), Low Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin and Testosterone Levels in Association with Erectile Dysfunction among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Men Receiving Testosterone and Oxandrolone. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00634.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
- 2Significant prevalence of wasting syndrome among women on HAART 1997–2002 documented by bio-electrical impedance analysis. Antivir Ther 2002;7:L66., ,
- 4[No authors listed]. 1993 revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1992;41:1–19.
- 13From the Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001;285:2486–97.
- 24Insulin, insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-1, and sex hormone-binding globulin in patients with turners syndrome: course over age in untreated patients and effect of therapy with growth hormone alone and in combination with oxandrolone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1996;81:536–41., , , , ,
- 27Alterations in the concentrations and binding properties of sex steroid binding protein and corticosteroid-binding globulin in HIV+ patients. J Endocrinol Invest 1992;8:597–603., , , ,
- 30Endocrine abnormalities associated with HIV infection and AIDS. In: MeriganT, BartlettJG, BolognesiD, eds. Textbook of AIDS medicine. 2nd edition. New York: Williams & Wilkins; 1999., ,