ORIGINAL RESEARCH—INTERSEX AND GENDER IDENTITY DISORDERS: A Passion for Castration: Characterizing Men Who Are Fascinated with Castration, but Have Not Been Castrated
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
© 2007 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1669–1680, July 2008
How to Cite
Roberts, L. F., Brett, M. A., Johnson, T. W. and Wassersug, R. J. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—INTERSEX AND GENDER IDENTITY DISORDERS: A Passion for Castration: Characterizing Men Who Are Fascinated with Castration, but Have Not Been Castrated. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1669–1680. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00636.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!