ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Presence of a Sexual Problem may not Affect Women's Satisfaction from their Sexual Function
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
2007 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 631–639, March 2008
How to Cite
Ferenidou, F., Kapoteli, V., Moisidis, K., Koutsogiannis, I., Giakoumelos, A. and Hatzichristou, D. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Presence of a Sexual Problem may not Affect Women's Satisfaction from their Sexual Function. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00644.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!