ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: Vaginal Vasomotion—Its Appearance, Measurement, and Usefulness in Assessing the Mechanisms of Vasodilatation
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 377–386, February 2008
How to Cite
Levin, R. J. and Wylie, K. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: Vaginal Vasomotion—Its Appearance, Measurement, and Usefulness in Assessing the Mechanisms of Vasodilatation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00669.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!