Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Is Physical Examination Required Before Prescribing Hormones to Patients with Gender Dysphoria?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 21–26, January 2008
How to Cite
Vardi, Y., Wylie, K. R., Moser, C., Assalian, P., Dean, J. and Asscheman, H. (2008), Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Is Physical Examination Required Before Prescribing Hormones to Patients with Gender Dysphoria?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 21–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00681.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- 1Counselling and mental health care for transgender adults and loved ones. Int J Transgenderism 2006;9:35–82., ,
- 3CockburnJ, PawsonM, eds. Psychological challenges in obstetrics and gynaecology. The clinical management. London: Springer; 2007:15–28.. In:
- 7Sexual Boundary Issues in Psychiatric Settings, College Report CR145. London: Royal College of Psychiatrists; 2007. Available at: http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/publications/collegereports/cr/cr145.aspx (accessed November 29, 2007).
- 8Sexual boundaries in the relationship between clients and clinicians practising sexology in the UK. Sex Relationship Ther 2005;20:453–6.,
- 11Principles of biomedical ethics. 5th edition. New York: Oxford University Press; 2001.,