ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: The Frequency of Sexual Intercourse Reported by Women: A Review of Community-Based Studies and Factors Limiting Their Conclusions
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 301–335, February 2008
How to Cite
Schneidewind-Skibbe, A., Hayes, R. D., Koochaki, P. E., Meyer, J. and Dennerstein, L. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: The Frequency of Sexual Intercourse Reported by Women: A Review of Community-Based Studies and Factors Limiting Their Conclusions. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 301–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00685.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!