Geometric Mean IELT and Premature Ejaculation: Appropriate Statistics to Avoid Overestimation of Treatment Efficacy
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 492–499, February 2008
How to Cite
Waldinger, M. D., Zwinderman, A. H., Olivier, B. and Schweitzer, D. H. (2008), Geometric Mean IELT and Premature Ejaculation: Appropriate Statistics to Avoid Overestimation of Treatment Efficacy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 492–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00696.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!