ORIGINAL RESEARCH—FSD PHARMACOTHERAPY
Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Bremelanotide, a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist, in Female Subjects with Arousal Disorder: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled, Fixed Dose, Randomized Study
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
© 2007 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 887–897, April 2008
How to Cite
Safarinejad, M. R. (2008), Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Bremelanotide, a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist, in Female Subjects with Arousal Disorder: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled, Fixed Dose, Randomized Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 887–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00698.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!