Gender Impact on the Correlation between Sexuality and Marital Relation Quality in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2100–2106, September 2008
How to Cite
Kazemi-Saleh, D., Pishgou, B., Farrokhi, F., Assari, S., Fotros, A. and Naseri, H. (2008), Gender Impact on the Correlation between Sexuality and Marital Relation Quality in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2100–2106. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00724.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!