ORIGINAL RESEARCH—FSD PHARMACOTHERAPY: Tibolone and Transdermal E2/NETA for the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction in Naturally Menopausal Women: Results of a Randomized Active-Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 646–656, March 2008
How to Cite
Nijland, E. A., Schultz, W. C.M. W., Nathorst-Boös, J., Helmond, F. A., Van Lunsen, R. H.W., Palacios, S., Norman, R. J., Mulder, R. J., Davis, S. R. and LISA study investigators (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—FSD PHARMACOTHERAPY: Tibolone and Transdermal E2/NETA for the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction in Naturally Menopausal Women: Results of a Randomized Active-Controlled Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 646–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00726.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!