The Role of PDE5 Inhibitors in Heme Oxygenase–cGMP Relationship in Rat Cavernous Tissues
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1636–1645, July 2008
How to Cite
Aziz, M. T. A., Mostafa, T., Atta, H., Rashed, L., Marzouk, S. A., Obaia, E. M., Sabry, D., Hassouna, A. A., El-Shehaby, A. M. and Aziz, A. T. A. (2008), The Role of PDE5 Inhibitors in Heme Oxygenase–cGMP Relationship in Rat Cavernous Tissues. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1636–1645. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00729.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!