ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SEXUAL PAIN DISORDERS: The Association between Sexual Function, Pain, and Psychological Adaptation of Men Diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome Type III
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 657–667, March 2008
How to Cite
Aubin, S., Berger, R. E., Heiman, J. R. and Ciol, M. A. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SEXUAL PAIN DISORDERS: The Association between Sexual Function, Pain, and Psychological Adaptation of Men Diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome Type III. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 657–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00736.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!