The Effect of Comorbidity and Socioeconomic Status on Sexual and Urinary Function and on General Health-Related Quality of Life in Men Treated with Radical Prostatectomy for Localized Prostate Cancer
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2007 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 919–927, April 2008
How to Cite
Karakiewicz, P. I., Bhojani, N., Neugut, A., Shariat, S. F., Jeldres, C., Graefen, M., Perrotte, P., Peloquin, F. and Kattan, M. W. (2008), The Effect of Comorbidity and Socioeconomic Status on Sexual and Urinary Function and on General Health-Related Quality of Life in Men Treated with Radical Prostatectomy for Localized Prostate Cancer. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 919–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00741.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!