Short-term Improvement of Erectile Dysfunction by Viewing Humorous Films in Patients with Atopic Dermatitis
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2107–2110, September 2008
How to Cite
Kimata, H. (2008), Short-term Improvement of Erectile Dysfunction by Viewing Humorous Films in Patients with Atopic Dermatitis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2107–2110. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00767.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!