Efficient Gene Expression System Using the RTP801 Promoter in the Corpus Cavernosum of High-Cholesterol Diet-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Rats for Gene Therapy
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1355–1364, June 2008
How to Cite
Lee, M., Ryu, J.-K., Piao, S., Choi, M. J., Kim, H. A., Zhang, L.-W., Shin, H.-Y., Jung, H. I., Kim, I.-H., Kim, S. W. and Suh, J.-K. (2008), Efficient Gene Expression System Using the RTP801 Promoter in the Corpus Cavernosum of High-Cholesterol Diet-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Rats for Gene Therapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1355–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00771.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!