Erectile Dysfunction and Dyslipidemia: Relevance and Role of Phosphodiesterase Type-5 Inhibitors and Statins
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1066–1078, May 2008
How to Cite
Miner, M. and Billups, K. L. (2008), Erectile Dysfunction and Dyslipidemia: Relevance and Role of Phosphodiesterase Type-5 Inhibitors and Statins. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1066–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00783.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!