High Cholesterol Feeding in C57/Blc6 Mice Alters Expression within The VEGF Receptor-Ligand Family in Corporal Tissue
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1137–1148, May 2008
How to Cite
Xie, D., Hazarika, S., Andrich, A. J., Padgett, M. E., Kontos, C. D., Donatucci, C. F. and Annex, B. H. (2008), High Cholesterol Feeding in C57/Blc6 Mice Alters Expression within The VEGF Receptor-Ligand Family in Corporal Tissue. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1137–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00801.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!