Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Restores Erectile Function in Aged Rats: Modulation the Integrity of Smooth Muscle and Nitric Oxide-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate Signaling Activity
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1345–1354, June 2008
How to Cite
Pu, X.-Y., Wang, X.-H., Gao, W.-C., Yang, Z.-H., Li, S.-L., Wang, H.-P. and Wu, Y.-L. (2008), Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Restores Erectile Function in Aged Rats: Modulation the Integrity of Smooth Muscle and Nitric Oxide-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate Signaling Activity. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1345–1354. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00817.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!