ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Risk Factors for Female Sexual Dysfunction in the General Population: Exploring Factors Associated with Low Sexual Function and Sexual Distress
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1681–1693, July 2008
How to Cite
Hayes, R. D., Dennerstein, L., Bennett, C. M., Sidat, M., Gurrin, L. C. and Fairley, C. K. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Risk Factors for Female Sexual Dysfunction in the General Population: Exploring Factors Associated with Low Sexual Function and Sexual Distress. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1681–1693. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00838.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!