ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: A Mindfulness-Based Group Psychoeducational Intervention Targeting Sexual Arousal Disorder in Women
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1646–1659, July 2008
How to Cite
Brotto, L. A., Basson, R. and Luria, M. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: A Mindfulness-Based Group Psychoeducational Intervention Targeting Sexual Arousal Disorder in Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 1646–1659. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00850.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!