Indicators of Premature Ejaculation and Their Associations with Sexual Distress in a Population-Based Sample of Young Twins and Their Siblings
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2191–2201, September 2008
How to Cite
Jern, P., Santtila, P., Johansson, A., Varjonen, M., Witting, K., Ålgars, M., Alanko, K., Von Der Pahlen, B. and Sandnabba, K. (2008), Indicators of Premature Ejaculation and Their Associations with Sexual Distress in a Population-Based Sample of Young Twins and Their Siblings. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2191–2201. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00863.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!