Management of Ischemic Penile Gangrene: Prompt Partial Penectomy and Other Treatment Options
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2725–2733, November 2008
How to Cite
Chiang, I.-N., Chang, S.-J., Kuo, Y.-C., Liu, S.-P., Yu, H.-J. and Hsieh, J.-T. (2008), Management of Ischemic Penile Gangrene: Prompt Partial Penectomy and Other Treatment Options. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2725–2733. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00894.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!