The Associations Between Serum Sex Hormones, Erectile Function, and Sex Drive: The Olmsted County Study of Urinary Symptoms and Health Status Among Men
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2209–2220, September 2008
How to Cite
Gades, N. M., Jacobson, D. J., McGree, M. E., St. Sauver, J. L., Lieber, M. M., Nehra, A., Girman, C. J., Klee, G. G. and Jacobsen, S. J. (2008), The Associations Between Serum Sex Hormones, Erectile Function, and Sex Drive: The Olmsted County Study of Urinary Symptoms and Health Status Among Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2209–2220. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00924.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!