ORIGINAL ARTICLE: The Current Outlook for Testosterone in the Management of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Postmenopausal Women
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Testosterone in the Management of HSDD in Postmenopausal Women
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s4, pages 182–193, September 2008
How to Cite
Kingsberg, S. A., Simon, J. A. and Goldstein, I. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: The Current Outlook for Testosterone in the Management of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 182–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00961.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!