Psychosocial Factors and Therapeutic Approaches in the Context of Sexual History Taking in Men: A Study Conducted among Swiss General Practitioners and Urologists
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2533–2556, November 2008
How to Cite
Platano, G., Margraf, J., Alder, J. and Bitzer, J. (2008), Psychosocial Factors and Therapeutic Approaches in the Context of Sexual History Taking in Men: A Study Conducted among Swiss General Practitioners and Urologists. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2533–2556. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00973.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!