Presented in part at the XVII International AIDS Conference, August 3–8, 2008, Mexico City, Mexico.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH—MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Adult Male Circumcision: Effects on Sexual Function and Sexual Satisfaction in Kisumu, Kenya
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2610–2622, November 2008
How to Cite
Krieger, J. N., Mehta, S. D., Bailey, R. C., Agot, K., Ndinya-Achola, J. O., Parker, C. and Moses, S. (2008), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Adult Male Circumcision: Effects on Sexual Function and Sexual Satisfaction in Kisumu, Kenya. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2610–2622. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00979.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!