Erythropoietin Promotes Erection Recovery After Nerve-Sparing Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy: A Retrospective Analysis
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2392–2398, October 2008
How to Cite
Burnett, A. L., Allaf, M. E. and Bivalacqua, T. J. (2008), Erythropoietin Promotes Erection Recovery After Nerve-Sparing Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy: A Retrospective Analysis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2392–2398. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00980.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!