Psychophysiological Assessment of Sexual Function in Women After Radiotherapy and Total Mesorectal Excision for Rectal Cancer: A Pilot Study on Four Patients
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1045–1053, April 2009
How to Cite
Breukink, S. O., Wouda, J. C., Van Der Werf - Eldering, M. J., Van De Wiel, H. B.M., Bouma, E. M.C., Pierie, J. P.-. E., Wiggers, T., Meijerink, J. W.J.H.J. and Weijmar Schultz, W. C.M. (2009), Psychophysiological Assessment of Sexual Function in Women After Radiotherapy and Total Mesorectal Excision for Rectal Cancer: A Pilot Study on Four Patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1045–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00990.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!