Myofibroblasts and Mechanotransduction: Do Forces in the Tunica Albuginea Contribute to Peyronie's Disease?
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2974–2976, December 2008
How to Cite
Gelbard, M. (2008), Myofibroblasts and Mechanotransduction: Do Forces in the Tunica Albuginea Contribute to Peyronie's Disease?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2974–2976. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01011.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!