EDITORIAL: Circumcision and the Risk of HIV Transmission in Africa
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2481–2484, November 2008
How to Cite
Sharlip, I. (2008), EDITORIAL: Circumcision and the Risk of HIV Transmission in Africa. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 5: 2481–2484. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01018.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!