ORIGINAL RESEARCH–PAIN: Pain, Psychosocial, Sexual, and Psychophysical Characteristics of Women with Primary vs. Secondary Provoked Vestibulodynia
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 205–214, January 2009
How to Cite
Sutton, K. S., Pukall, C. F. and Chamberlain, S. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–PAIN: Pain, Psychosocial, Sexual, and Psychophysical Characteristics of Women with Primary vs. Secondary Provoked Vestibulodynia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 205–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01038.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!