ORIGINAL RESEARCH–PSYCHOLOGY: Women's Partnered Orgasm Consistency Is Associated with Greater Duration of Penile–Vaginal Intercourse but Not of Foreplay
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 135–141, January 2009
How to Cite
Weiss, P. and Brody, S. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–PSYCHOLOGY: Women's Partnered Orgasm Consistency Is Associated with Greater Duration of Penile–Vaginal Intercourse but Not of Foreplay. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 135–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01041.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!