ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EDUCATION: Recommendations for Improving Sexual Health Curricula in Medical Schools: Results from a Two-Arm Study Collecting Data from Patients and Medical Students
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 362–368, February 2009
How to Cite
Wittenberg, A. and Gerber, J. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EDUCATION: Recommendations for Improving Sexual Health Curricula in Medical Schools: Results from a Two-Arm Study Collecting Data from Patients and Medical Students. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 362–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01046.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!