Effects of Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors on the Contractile Responses of Isolated Human Seminal Vesicle Tissue to Adrenergic Stimulation
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 408–414, February 2009
How to Cite
Ückert, S., Bazrafshan, S., Sonnenberg, J. E. and Kuczyk, M. A. (2009), Effects of Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors on the Contractile Responses of Isolated Human Seminal Vesicle Tissue to Adrenergic Stimulation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 408–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01085.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!