ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Importance of Baseline Potency Rate Assessment of Men Diagnosed with Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Prior to Radical Prostatectomy
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 498–504, February 2009
How to Cite
Salomon, G., Isbarn, H., Budaeus, L., Schlomm, T., Briganti, A., Steuber, T., Heinzer, H., Haese, A., Graefen, M., Karakiewicz, P. I., Huland, H. and Chun, F. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Importance of Baseline Potency Rate Assessment of Men Diagnosed with Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Prior to Radical Prostatectomy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 498–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01089.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!