ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Screening for Erectile Dysfunction in Men with Lifelong Premature Ejaculation—Is the Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM) Reliable?
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 567–573, February 2009
How to Cite
McMahon, C. G. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Screening for Erectile Dysfunction in Men with Lifelong Premature Ejaculation—Is the Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM) Reliable?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 567–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01092.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!